1. You can get your wristbands early:
14:30 – 16:30 LIFT99co (Telliskivi 60a)
14:30 – 16:30 Tehnopol Startup Incubator (Mäealuse 2/1)
10:00 – 13:00 LIFT99co (Telliskivi 60a)
12:00 – 18:00 Nordic Hotel Forum(Viru väljak 3)
14:00 – 18:00 Investor passes are given out during Investor day
15:00 – 19:00 Kultuurikatel(Põhja pst 27a)
2. Hold on to your wristband – it’s your access to the venue. The venue is open on both days 16 May and 17 May from 8:30-18:00
3. Team up to get all your company’s wristbands together – If there are several people from the same company, you can get all your badges and wristbands together. Drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know your company name and the names of the people coming. You can then pick up the wristbands and badges altogether on Wednesday ONLY at Kultuurikatel from 15:00 to 19:00.
4. You don’t want to be late. If you don’t get your wristband beforehand, do arrive at least 30 minutes before the first keynote/speech you wish to see. The program starts at 10:00 on both days and there will be 2000+ attendees. The venue is open from 8:30 on Thursday so come early, get your badge, a coffee and thank yourself later.
5. Our networking app Talque is now up and running! Book a meeting during Latitude59 at matchmaking area powered by Karma.vc. Additional meeting points presented by Practica Capital. Read more about matchmaking at L59 here.
6. Check out our full agenda and sessions.
7. Register and attend a session – we have a host of useful seminars, discussions, workshops and other sessions happening alongside the conference. While some are walk-in, others require you to register. Use Talque to personalize your schedule and book a spot by choosing “attend”
8. Food and drink – we have drinking water on tap so bring your own water bottle. Coffee spots provided by Embassy of Holland, Paulig and ….throughout the venue, world cuisine food trucks and LHV bar in the courtyard
9. See what’s happening before and after L59 – Have some time before and/or after Latitude59? Find out what other events our partners have organized!
10. Getting there – Latitude59 takes place in the awesome venue of a century-old power plant transformed into a creative hub – Kultuurikatel. It’s next to Old Town by the seaside, making it a perfect place to come on foot.
If you’re planning to drive, do note that all surrounding parking are paid ones. Learn more about parking.
If you intend to take public transport, the bus stop and tram stop are both called “Linnahall” –
Buses: 3 and 73
Tram lines: 1 and 2
We’ve also partnered up with the leading European ride-hailing platform Bolt to make your rides easier, quicker and more reliable! Tere’s a one-time Bolt discount code (-20%) you can use –2019L59.
11. Get started with L59 Virtual Assistant to book meetings with Estonia’s best digital agencies – powered by allies.digital. L59 Virtual Assistant is partnered with 40+ top Estonian agencies and is well positioned to match your project with the partner that’s best suited for your business, project and budget. It provides around the clock assistance to visitors who are looking to connect with the leading IT development, digital marketing and creative agencies in Estonia.
12. Party! And last but not least, mark your calendars for 16 May 20:00 for Latitude x Funderbeam The Party at Maakri kvartal.
We look forward to seeing you on 16 and 17 May at Kultuurikatel for the cosiest tech event in Estonia!