This year we will offer startups the best of online and offline possibilities. We are expecting 1000 participants to join us in Tallinn but we will connect an unlimited number of people around the world to the event buzz through our online platform.
Giant conferences are cool until they're not. Latitude59 is an intimate event with quality at its core. With almost as many investors as startups, so you're in heaven. And you can talk to anyone. Cosy does that. Join Latitude59 digitally and/or in-person to be at the first important meeting after lockdown.
Join us in Tallinn:
- Quality investor and capital contacts, everyone at arms reach.
- You are the star, it’s all up to you. Take your chance and stand out to international press representatives.
- Apply for the pitching competition and get an investment of up to 200k and compete for the 10 000 EUR equity-free cash prize.
- Increase your visibility and attraction by getting a demo booth at our Online Demo Area powered by Tehnopol.
- Apply to mentoring sessions with worldwide experts. We’ve recruited our speakers from 2020 and previous years to commit their time to host themed mentoring sessions with startups who are ready to take the next steps.
- Learn more about different e-services for startups
- Connect with other startups and meet your new partner, employee or co-founder
What we offer digitally:
- Quality investor and capital contacts. You will join our online matchmaking system, for an easy and efficient way to find your perfect match and agree to meet either online or offline.
- Connect with other startups and meet your new partner, employee or co-founder. Week-long matchmaking supported by Karma VC takes place on Talque platform online. Get ready for the most convenient, efficient and smartest way to connect you with the best match for your needs.
- Apply to mentoring sessions with experts worldwide. We’ve recruited our speakers from 2020 and previous years to commit their time to host themed This year our top-notch speakers over the years will commit their time to have themed mentoring sessions with startups who are ready to take the next steps.
- Increase your visibility and attraction by getting a demo booth at our Online Demo Area powered by Tehnopol. It’s the perfect chance to showcase your startup to the most active investors in the region and get media visibility in the European tech sites.
- Learn more about the e-services for startups.
Are you the next big success story we are looking for? Latitude59 2020 pitching competition highlights the hottest early-stage startups from the region. Take your chance and win the grand prize of a syndicated investment of up to €200k led by EstBAN and 10k equity-free cash from Latitude59.