With 1.3m people, Estonia barely beats Prague. But its startups raised €296m in 2019. It has produced four unicorns. After the US and Israel, it is the #3 destination for venture funding. (Per capita. The king of all comparisons.)
Latitude59 offers you a dedicated investor program to help you find new groundbreaking startups and meet investor-ready ones all in one place.
– Join the regions most active investors. Check out the first confirmed list of VCs.
– Connect with people behind the newest and hottest startups of the region
– Participate in Know-how and trends discussions:
– Get the regional startup overview,
– Increase visibility among startups and 60 media representatives.
27 August – Investor Breakfast powered by Invest Estonia
9:00 Welcoming words by Maarja Pehk – CEO of Latitude59 and Raido Lember – Director of Estonian Investment Agency
10:30 Latitude59 Opening Ceremony in the venue next door
Investor Breakfast takes place at Korsten Kitchen (Põhja pst 27a, Tallinn)– in the same building as Latitude59 conference so you can start meeting the startups straight after breakfast. The entrance to the restaurant in the Kultuurikatel courtyard, next to the tall chimney, just follow the signs or the guidance of our volunteers.