Join us to get an insight into various themes – future of tech, education, humanity, ethics, digital government, living environment etc. Get to know the hottest startups in the demo area, founder stories and pitching competition.
Accreditation closes on 21 August.
Journalists and editors accredited to L59 receive full access to the programme, media room and all official side events. Due to the limited space available at Latitude59 this year, we will contact you after accreditation for further details.
- Latitude59 hosted 2500 tech industry enthusiasts, among them more than 350 startups and 275 investors. Participants hailed from all over the world, everywhere from Northern Europe and Silicon Valley to China and Japan.
- 45 exhibitors showcased new ideas and technologies at the Demo area powered by Tehnopol.
- We set up 5 stages with 111 speakers and 55 program items.
- Between 15 May – 18 May 2019 our partners and friends hosted 24 side events with over 1000 visitors.
- Over 70 media representatives covered the event
To access Latitude59 2019 photo gallery follow this link.
For more info: