From 101 applications, ten top teams were selected to pitch in front of a jury on Friday, May 25 at the conference in KultuuriKatel. The teams are currently honing their presentation skills today at an intense bootcamp run by Elevator Startups.
4 teams on stage have been deemed investment-ready by the NAP syndicate partners and will be running for the prize of €170,000 seed investment. All the top 10 teams will also be running for the Latitude59 Killer Combo Prize which includes €10k equity-free cash, a 2-week Startup Embassy trip to Silicon Valley, flights by GoTravel, legal counselling from Hedman partners and goodies from Valge Klaar.
Making the tough decision is a jury made out of local and international experts:
And without further ado, here are our top 10 startups pitching on stage (in alphabetical order):
- CastPrint is collaborating with the most innovative traumathology specialists and healthcare institutions in Latvia in developing solutions for numerous fracture types.
- CENOS provides access to high quality on-premises engineering simulation for affordable costs, unleashing joint power of proven open source software.
- FoodDocs helps food handlers to manage food safety plan quickly and easily.
- Fractory is a one-stop-shop for laser cutting and metal bending services.
- GigPanel helps you find great hospitality workers on demand.
- Lovat Payments is a VAT compliance platform designed specifically for digital companies selling globally.
- Operose is a team of AR wizards, creating applications for business use.
- StandByMate is a seaman jobs site that gets seafarers onboard their next sea job in less than 2 minutes.
- Tensor Flight builds a database of all buildings in the world, providing features like building footprint, number of stories, construction type or square footage.
- Triumf Health makes it possible to create a healthier future for chronically ill children by giving them psychological support via mobile game.