- Early to seed-stage companies
- The company has a functioning product with traction
- Ready to present their product to investors and customers
- Extra points are given to teams who have received angel or seed investment
- Have been in any acceleration or other programs/competitions
HOW TO APPLY:
- Follow the link to “Apply” and follow the prompts
- Create a profile and fill in the needed information
- Submit your application to the Demo Area deal room
1m by 0.5m stand-up table, electricity, decent venue wifi
APPLY BY: 30 July 2020
One demo booth for 2 days:
€109 for those applying before 30 June (included)*
€169 for those applying between 1st April and 30 July (included)*
*The demo booth price does not include any conference passes. When buying a Demo booth, you will have the opportunity to purchase up to 4 Startup Passes for €89 each.
- We will get back to you within 2 weeks after you apply.
- Should you be accepted, you’ll be sent an invoice to pay for the demo booth and you will get a special promo code for purchasing up to 4 Startup passes for €89 each.
- Your booth location will be given to you after the application deadline on 30th April.
P.S. We accept/decline applications with our best judgement together with our team and our demo area sponsor. We leave ourselves the right to refuse teams that do not fit the criteria.
Write to us at email@example.com
We can only accommodate 55 startups, so make sure to not miss out!
Tehnopol is the biggest science park in the Baltics and it is passionate to join the forces of private and public sector’s professional with scientists.
Tehnopol’s purpose is to foster the technology entrepreneurship and innovation in Estonia as well as support its expansion to export markets.