“Japan’s Startup Ecosystem and Innovation in the New Normal Era ~Powered by JETRO~”
Date & time: August 28, 2020, 9:30 – 10:45 (GMT+3)
Venue: Yellow Stage (and live online streaming via Talque)
Contents of the pitch program
- Japanese startup city Shibuya will introduce their innovation activities and initiatives.
- Corporations will speak about their needs for solutions from foreign startups for their problems and how they would like to collaborate with them.
- Startups will give an overview of their products and services and explain how they would like to expand their business in Estonia and Europe.
Speakers & MC
- Ecosystem builders (including municipality)
Shibuya City Office “Shibuya Startup Support: Gateway to Japan”
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation “Roadmap to Tokyo Stock Exchange IPO”
AXiON RESEARCH INC. “Early detection of diseases by AI.”
mui Lab, Inc. “Calm Technology & Design”
ispace “Blueprint Moon”
- Japanese corporations
Visits Technologies “Accelerate Your Business with VISITS innovators”
Marubeni Corporation “Collaboration with Startups (Smart City, Industrial Park, CVC)”
Toppan Printing CO., LTD. “TOPPAN as an enabler of co-creation for well-being society”
MC：Mr. Louis Zezeran
Mr. Louis Zezeran is an Australian Stand Up comedian and comedy promoter based in Tallinn, Estonia.
Who should attend?
- Startups who are interested in collaborating with Japanese corporations
- Investors who are interested in Japanese startups
- People who would like to learn about Japan’s startup ecosystems
- And any others who have interest in this pitch program!
You are cordially welcome to join us! We hope this event will become a catalyst for open innovation between Japan and Nordic countries!
·JETRO Global Connection –Accelerate Innovation with Japan-(Website)
·JETRO Global Connection –Accelerate Innovation with Japan- (LinkedIN)