Applications now open!
Apply until April 24:The jury will select up to 10 companies for Early Stage and 10 companies for Growth Stage competition. Selected entrepreneurs will be announced on May 3rd. Apply here through Startup Includer.
Boot Camp for all selected entrepreneurs:Organized by Startup Wise Guys in Tallinn on May 24.
Time:Early Stage pitches May 25 afternoon, Growth Stage pitches May 26 afternoon.
The selected entrepreneurs will receive:
- 2 Complimentary tickets to Latitude59.
- Boot Camp including pitch training and business mentoring.
- Pitching on stage.
- Networking with investors.
- Awesome prizes. Scroll below.
In addition Growth Stage startups will recieve:
- Invitation to exclusive pre-event with investors & corporates.
Additional info from:firstname.lastname@example.org
- €1000 credit for legal services from Nordic law firm Hedman Partners for the winning team
- Equity free €2000 for the winning team
- Early stage TOP10 teams: • Pro100k Plan + starter package with Loader.io from Sendgrid
- Equity free €10 000 by TransferWise for the winning team
- € 2000 credit for legal services from Nordic law firm Hedman Partners for the winning team
- 14 days free stay in Silicon Valley at StartupEmbassy + meeting arrangements supported by Enterprise Estonia Silicon Valley for the winning team
- Exclusive invitation to CEE All Stars Demo Day* for the winning team
- Growth Stage TOP10 teams: € 3000 credit for Pro300k Plan + starter package with Loader.io from Sendgrid
* For the first time, the most prominent startups hubs, accelerators and VCs from the Central and Eastern Europe come together to showcase portfolio companies that are fundraising. Event will take place on May 29-30 in Google Campus in Warsaw, Poland
Special prize from Fukoka for Asian market discovery:
- Flight tickets to Japan
- Financial aid for renting residential and office spaces for one year.
Our great partners:
Why pitch in Estonia?
Newsweek:“Millions invested in Estonian startups after boom in the tech industry”
Forbes:“Estonia is the place with big ideas and a big footprint in the world of technology. Entrepreneurs who plan to expand globally can take note from Estonia’s rapid success. In Estonia, thinking globally has become a national mindset.”
The Econimist:“Estonian geeks developed the code behind Skype and Kazaa (an early file-sharing network). In 2007 it became the first country to allow online voting in a general election. It has among the world’s zippiest broadband speeds and holds the record for start-ups per person.”
2016 Pitch@Palace Estonia Winners
The winners of Pitch@Palace Estonia are RangeForce and Timbeter. The audience favorite at Pitch@Palace Estonia was coModule, the special prize by Fukuoka City was given to Bike-ID.
Over 100 startups across Europe applied for Pitch@Palace Estonia at Latitude59 2016. Pitch@Palace Estonia was happy to announce the nine Growth Stage startups that Pitched on 1st June at the Latitude59 conference in Tallinn, Estonia, being held from 31st May - 1st June 2016.
Meet the teams that were selected for the finals: 3D Creationist, Bike-ID, COMODULE, Funderful, Nordigen, RangeForce, Reverse Resources, SprayPrinter, Timbeter.
3D Creationist, Bike-ID, COMODULE, Funderful, Nordigen, RangeForce, Reverse Resources, SprayPrinter, Timbeter.
2016 Early Stage Pitching WinnersThe team that won at the finals of Latitude59 Early Stage Pitch Competition - Palleter. The Early Stage finals were held on May 31.
Meet the teams that were selected for the finals: CartSkill, Craftinity, Dentlink, Dermtest, FeelingStream, Genosity Labs, Palleter, StepShot, Tebo.