May 25-26, 2017
Latitude 59 is the flagship startup & tech event of the world’s first digital society.
- Most startups per capita in Europe.
- The only functional digital society in the world.
- World’s first e-Residency program offering a transnational secure digital identity enabling you to run a location independent business online from anywhere in the world.
- 2-day conference with 2000 people in the awesome venue of a century old power plant transformed into a creative hub.
- Look into the future of digital health, fin-tech, space technologies and other topics through the lens of practical realities of the digital society.
- For startups: Demo area, pitching competition, investors from Europe, USA, Asia.
- For investors: Dedicated investor program; startup ecosystem of Estonia, Baltic countries, Russia and beyond at glance.