1. Health and safety during L59 with Heba
First and foremost we need to keep in mind how we can all keep ourselves healthy during the event as the coronavirus hasn’t disappeared.
It is very important to us that we can hold the Latitude 59 conference safely so that we do not infect ourselves and others with the novel coronavirus.
You can contribute to safety.In arriving and during the conference please download and use our certified health partner’s HeBA clinic health management app* (Google Play, Apple App store). Its’ COVID Health Survey assesses the risk of infection spreading at the conference venue
The Survey will ask you about how you feel and about your possible COVID exposure. It will also send you a notification to fill it on every morning. Answering is optional. (As an alternative you can also use the browser app.heba.ee).
Your personal answers will only be seen by doctors at the Latitude 59 Health Partner HeBA clinic. Latitude 59 participants and organizers will see a HeBA summary of COVID’s overall risk assessment and security situation at the event.
2. Hold on to your wristband – it’s your access to the venue. The venue is open on both days from 8:30-18:00
3. You don’t want to be late. If you don’t get your wristband beforehand, do arrive at least 30 minutes before the first keynote/speech you wish to see. The program starts 27 August at 10:30 and 28 August at 9:45
The venue is open from 8:30 on Thursday so come early, get your badge, a coffee and thank yourself later.
4. Our networking and agenda app Talque is now up and running! The Talque app is available as a desktop, mobile or phone application. Download from App Store and Play Store. Login with your mail address or Google/LinkedIn account and start by creating your profile. The Talque app is available as a desktop, mobile or phone application. Book a meeting during Latitude59 at the matchmaking area powered by Karma VC. Read more about matchmaking at L59 here.
5. Check out our full agenda and sessions.
6. Food and drink – we have drinking water on tap so bring your own water bottle. Coffee spots provided by Embassy of the Netherlands. Food court is open from 11:00-17:00.
7. See what’s happening before and after L59 – Have some time before and/or after Latitude59? Find out what other events our partners have organized!
8. Getting there – Latitude59 takes place in the awesome venue of a century-old power plant transformed into a creative hub – Kultuurikatel. It’s next to Old Town by the seaside, making it a perfect place to come on foot.
If you’re planning to drive, do note that all surrounding parking areas are paid ones. Learn more about parking.
If you intend to take public transport, the bus stop and tram stop are both called “Linnahall” –
Buses: 3 and 73
Tram lines: 1 and 2
Download the QR code that acts as a free pass for public transport – TALLINN PUBLIC TRANSPORT QR CODE – Valid from 26-29 August.
9. Party! And last but not least, mark your calendars for 27 August 20:00 for Latitude59 official afterparty: Alive and Kicking
We look forward to seeing you soon!