For Investors: Why attend Latitude59?
Estonia is the world’s most advanced digital society. Digital signatures, online voting, e-governance (incl. online tax board from year 2000!) and many other nation wide solutions are an everyday reality in Estonia. It´s the perfect place to seek new business opportunities and invest into innovation. This post will outline some of the benefits of attending Latitude59 as an investor.
What to expect?
Latitude59 2017, while tackling a wide array of topics (digital health, fin-tech, smart cities etc.) concentrates not only on the world where people are connected, data is accessible and where economy is shared, but also on the best practices on implementing all the solutions both in terms of people and administrative systems. We´ll be focusing on:
- Insights into the startup ecosystem of Estonia, Finland, Russia and beyond.
- Facilitated networking with top innovators, entrepreneurs and investors.
- Demo area with 60+ hand-picked startups from Baltic region and beyond.
- 2 pitching competitions.
- Excellent networking opportunities.
As an investor, you’ll get the freshest perspectives on:
- What future societies look like – life beyond post-truth politics, business at the speed and fluidity of thought, the world where global is one and one can be global.
- What does it take to build a digital society – we unlock the secrets of getting data and systems truly connected, the explosive capabilities of digital identification, and the latest disruptions in Fintech, Health, Transportation and Smart Cities to name a few.
- Which are the hottest opportunities for startups – discover the “secret” new service models and products that are next to explode.
- Who are leading the change? – experiences from Estonia, Finland, Singapore, London, US, Tel Aviv, and Seoul.
- What investment strategies will get you the furthest – fresh look at all familiar investment topics – brightest startups, investment strategies, dedicated match-making, latest from local/regional/global ecosystems and plenty of opportunities to mingle.
- Invitation to a special ivnitees only Investor Day, a half day business session followed by the most unique entertainment spring-time Tallinn has to offer.
Get your conference pass from latitude59.ee